Hi Nick and Kevin,

I installed the centos4_x86_64_v4.0.1 on my laptop. The tkmedit could show
volume and surface data, the tksurfer could not display surface brain. Then, I
changed it to centos4_v4.0.1. In this version, both tkmedit and tksurfer did
their jobs. So, the same issue as v4.0 exists on my laptop. In addition, I am
not able to enter number in all the boxes with numbers in both tkmedit and
tksurfer. Because I have an ATI x1600 video card in the laptop, is it possible
that the insufficient linux support for this card caused this issue?

Thanks,

Xiangchuan