Hi, I have 3 contrasts between conditions in a between group comparison on the volume, and I'm using mri_volcluster to get information about the data. For some reason, while two of the contrasts (ASvfix and ASevASc as shown below) are compatible with the register.dat file for these contrasts, one of the contrasts (ASevifx) is not compatible. I'm not sure why or how this could be the case, but I need to register it somehow, in order for the talairach coordinates to be listed correctly. What do you think is wrong or different about this one contrast? Is there anything that I can do to fix this incompatibility so that it will register the correct coordinates? (detailed info for reproducing the problem is included below).

Thanks,
Rob

To reproduce the problem:
source /usr/local/freesurfer/nmr-dev-env
# ( but I also get the same exact results using stable 3 )
setenv SUBJECTS_DIR /space/ventzl/1/users/SUBJECTS_DIR
cd $SUBJECTS_DIR

# this contrast is not compatible with register.dat
mri_volcluster \
   --in BwGroupError5/bold/EMerror/tal-rfx/ASevfix/sig_000.bfloat \
   --thmin 3.230014 \
   --reg BwGroupError5/bold/EMerror/tal-rfx/register.dat \
   --frame 6

# these 2 contrasts work
mri_volcluster \
   --in BwGroupError5/bold/EMerror/tal-rfx/ASvfix/sig_000.bfloat \
   --thmin 4.668773 \
   --reg BwGroupError5/bold/EMerror/tal-rfx/register.dat \
   --frame 6

mri_volcluster \
   --in BwGroupError5/bold/EMerror/tal-rfx/ASevASc/sig_000.bfloat \
   --thmin 3.524190 \

--

Robert P. Levy, B.A.
Research Assistant, Manoach Lab