Hello,
Will any of the FS utilities read a Siemens DICOM file and dump the
(complete) DICOM header information to the terminal or text file?  I've
looked at the options for mri_info and unpacksdcmdir, but as far as I
can tell neither have this capability.  We have a handy Sun executable
that can do this, but I've tried without success to locate a Linux
executable that could do the same.  Does anyone out there know of one?

thanks,
Mike H.

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders