When trying to analyze some data in qdec, after I completed recon-all -all and
-qcache for the subjects in my qdec table, I get to the Display tab and pick an
option under Scalar. It doesn't matter which option, as they all give me the
same two errors repeatedly (forcing me to quit qdec). These are:
(1)
ERROR: In
/usr/pubsw/packages/KWWidgets/CVS/src/KWWidgets/vtkKWApplication.cxx, line 1182
vtkKWQdecApp (0x87548598): TclTK error:
invalid command name "vtkTemp349"
invalid command name "vtkTemp349" while executing
"vtkTemp349 FocusInCallback" (command bound to event)

and (2)
ERROR: In
/usr/pubsw/packages/KWWidgets/CVS/src/KWWidgets/vtkKWApplication.cxx, line 1182
vtkKWQdecApp (0x8748598): TclTK error:
invalid command name "vtkTemp347"
invalid command name "vtkTemp347" while executing
"vtkTemp347 FinishEditing" (command bound to event)

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
   -Ryan McGarry

FREESURFER_HOME: /usr/local/freesurfer

Build stamp: freesurfer-Linux-rh9-stable-pub-v4.0.2

RedHat release: Fedora release 8 (Werewolf)

Kernel info: Linux 2.6.23.14-107.fc8 x86_64