Hi Joel,

recon-all -make all -s <subjid> should work if you are using the latest
version.  Otherwise you can check which steps were run in the
/scripts/recon-all-status.log and rerun them with their individual flags, as
listed here:
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ReconAllDevTable

Jenni

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 5:04 PM, joel bruss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello-
>
> I was running recon-all when my machine croaked.  I was on the latter-half
> of day two and I think (hope) that the process was nearing completion.  Is
> there a command to give to FreeSurfer to start back in the pipeline where
> the process left off or do I have to do each command separately?
> Specifically, this was the command I used:
>
> recon-all -subjid sub1 -all
>
> Is there a flag or comment to check/pick up where I left off or am I out
> of luck?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> -Joel

Jenni Pacheco, MA