Martin and other -localGI users,

Independent of the matlab problem, there was a bug that was just
discovered, affecting mris_fill, that breaks the -localGI usage.  A fix
will be provided (hopefully along with a fix for this matlab problem) in
v4.0.4.  If you need to use the -localGI feature, I can provide fixed
binaries as they appear (email me to request these).

Nick