I don't understand why you got a mesa-libGL rpm and are trying to
install it?  I think doing so could really mess up your system so it
is a good thing it is not letting you.

My email was about adding

Section "Extensions"
         Option "Composite" "Disable"
EndSection

to your /etc/X11/xorg.conf assuming you are using the propreitary
NVIDIA driver.  Which you should also upgrade to the latest one.