Dear list,

I wish to obtain information about a list of surface vertices, including their coordinates in MNI305 and Talairach spaces. Is there any tool that can provide this information at the command line? I can get the information by loading tksurfer and selecting the vertex, but this is slow for a long list of ROIs.

I have found that the mris_info tool will give me the real coordinate of a surface vertex, but there is a discrepency between the information it provides and that obtained from tksurfer. For example, for a certain vertex, mris_info gives the coordinate (25.2, -93.5, 12.5). Loading the surface into tksurfer and selecting the same vertex gives a location of (24.90, -93.27, 12.26). The locations are obviously close, but the difference can't just be due to rounding errors.

Padraig
--
Pádraig Kitterick
Graduate Student