Hello

I am running optseq2 on Mac OS X, v.10.5.4. Over the past 2 days, Optseq2 has
been crashing after running for a few minutes. It will run along smoothly, and
then suddenly:

optseq2(22653) malloc: *** error for object 0x3be83b0: incorrect checksum for
freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.
Bus error

Even if I run a simple script like
/Applications/freesurfer/bin/optseq2  \
--tsearch .5 \
--psdwin 0 16 2 \
--nkeep 3 --o test_0.5hr \
--ntp 100 --tr 2 \
--polyfit 2 --focb 1 \
--ev evt1 2 30 \
--ev evt2 2 30

it still crashes after running for a while. The log file doesn't give any
indication as to why it stops running. When I entered 'bugr', it output the
following:

FREESURFER_HOME: /Applications/freesurfer

Build stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-leopard-i686-stable-pub-v4.0.5

Kernel info: Darwin 9.4.0 i386

Thank you!

Audrey Nath