João,
As Bruce said different cohort produce different results. You should expect
a thinning in superior temporal, in enthorrinal cortex. Sometimes in AD I
haven't found thinning in parietal cortex.

But I think you should compare your cohort with the published data with AD
and cortical surface analysis (I have an annotated bibliography I can share)

Best Regards,

Pedro Paulo Jr.