Hi all,

We are doing a test-retest study of FreeSurfer segmentation on our dataset.
We found reliable estimations for most of the subcortical structures (1%
difference) except palladum(3% to 4% difference) while in Fisch's 2002
Neuron paper, pallidum is one of the best segmented structure using manual
tracing as gold standard. Any comment? By looking at the aseg, there is no
intensity change from pallidum voxels and neighborhood white matter voxels.
Is the definition of boundary purely based on the probabilistic atlas?

Thanks,
Zheng Hui