Hello all,

I have started with a group analysis using qdec and have some questions:

me that the pial surfaces do not run under the skull, as I see it on a single
subject but copy the white matter. It is also correct, but it looks a bit
odd. I suppose that this is a result of averaged out WM, but my concern is
whether it can anyhow affect the analysis

2. I am interested in group analysis of LGI. I do not see however ?h.pial_lgi
in fsaverage. Also when I run qdec, lgi is not among the parameters available
for testing. I could backup say the thickness files and than rename my lgi
results as thickness, but if there is a more straightforward solution I would
like to avoid this trouble

 3. Since lgi is for each vertex calculated over a certain diameter, thus has
inherent smoothing. Therefore I would tend to use 0 smoothing in GLM. What do
you think about this idea?

Thanks,

Martin