Alexandru,

The p-values displayed in qdec are actually -log10(p), so a value of 5
is 0.00001, p of 3 would be 0.001, etc.

The coordinates shown are freesurfer 'surface' coordinates, and do not
have much value outside of freesurfer. qdec will be changed to show
talairach coords in the future.  You can get the tal coords in a
roundabout way by loading the fsaverage surface in tksurfer:
tksurfer fsaverage rh inflated
and using the Tools->Select Vertex option, selecting the vertex number
you see in qdec, and tksurfer will show the tal coords for that point.

Nick