Hello all,

I am performing my first retinotopy analysis, and I'd like to get some more
information about the model created by paradigm files in the retinotopy
analysis.  Specifically, I am unsure whether to include or exclude fixation
periods from the ends of my retinotopy runs.  I imagine the analysis must
somehow take into account the slow drop-off of the BOLD response--can you
tell me if/how it does so?  Since the analysis asks for the number of
cycles, but not the duration of each cycle, I worry that including extra
timepoints will just result in FS concluding that my stimulation period is
longer than it actually is.  If there exists an example design matrix for
the retinotopy analysis, that would also be useful.

Thanks,

Jeff Phillips
University of Pittsburgh