Hi Bruce

I ran the last command issued by recon-all:

    mris_make_surfaces -noaparc -mgz -T1 brain.finalsurfs adrian rh

And would you believe it ran without error! Presumably if one comes across
segmentation errors in future, the first thing is to try and replicate them?

How do I continue with the recon-all process? Is it just a case of:

    recon-all -s adrian -autorecon2-pial -autorecon3

Many thanks,

Adrian.
--
Adrian L. Williams, PhD