Dear Expert,

I want to exame the symmetry property of two hemispheres,for example, symmetry
of cortical thickness or lgi,  I want to know whether the same ID of the two
hemispheres after resampling using the average pial surface corespond to the
same anatomical region.

For example,

ID=1000,
For the left hemisphere, the vertex 1000 corespond to 'medial_wall';
what about the vertex 1000 on the right hemisphere? Is it also corespond to the
same anatomical region "medial_wall" so that we can compare their cortical
thickness of vertex 1000 on both left and right hemisphere to exame the
symmetry property.

Thanks a lot!
yczhang