Hi Ali,

do you want to send us a sample of the data. It's very hard to get anything like uniform contrast over the whole brain at 7T due to dielectric effects. We rarely use the 7T for this kind of thing as in our experience the 3T is better (in contrast to say T2* weighting, which is beautiful at 7T).

cheers,
Bruce