Hi,

we have structural data at two time points (t1/t2) for two different
groups (intervention vs control). After processing the data using the long
stream, we want to model the group X time interactions to detect
intervention specific changes in cortical thickness over time.

Q1) How would you suggest modeling such an interaction?

Q2) Related to the first question, instead of two inputs (t1 and t2) per
subject, would you recommend submitting one difference map (t2-t1) for
each subject to the GLM, and do something like 1 -1 0? (interv_diff,
cont_diff, age)

Thanks for your time,
Lars