Hi Jeff - read the thread below starting with my Sept 8 2008  email.

Bruce - what is the status on the insula label for aparc?

carl

> Hello all,
>
> Thank you for your quick replies to my previous posts.  One more
question.  I am wondering what the difference is and if I should be taking
average thickness measurements for cortical regions from
lh.aparc.a2005s.stats or lh.aparc.stats.  I think the main difference is
that lh.aparc.a2005s.stats was made with ?h.atlas2005_simple.gcs and
lh.aparc.stats was made with
?h.curvature.buckner40.filled.desikan_killiany.2007-06-20gcs.  Which one
is more accurate?  I am using freesurfer 3.0.5.

Bruce Fischl fischl at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:03:31 EDT 2008