Lars M. Rimol wrote:
Hi,
I've done a glm model fit comparing cortical thickness between two groups, and have certain areas ("blobs") on the cortical surface that are above sig. threshold. I'd like to get a list of the vertex numbers for each of these significant areas, which do not correspond to the parcellations in FS. In other words, I'm not trying to combine the already excisting ROI's. I've tried drawing labels (on fsaverage) and saving them, but without success. I clicked on 'Make path' and tried to mark vertices around the area, then I tried 'Custom fill' with various options, and 'Mark label', 'New label from marked' and 'save label'. But I only manage to save one or at most 3-4 vertices. I'm using FS v 4.0.5.

Any tip on how to do this would be appreciated! Thank you!

E.g. for subject 'MySubj' filter the 'lh.thickness' for all vertices with "thickness" greater than 1.5, and store in 'lh.filter':

$>mris_curvature_stats --highPassFilter 1.5 --filterLabel lh.filter MySubj lh thickness

will create a label file, 'lh.filter' containing a list of all vertices whose "thickness" value exceeds 1.5

-=R

--
Rudolph Pienaar, M.Eng, D.Eng / email: rudo...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH/MIT/HMS Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging