Hello,
I am running the mri_glmfit and would like to doublecheck my contrast file.
This is my fsgd file:

MeasurementName thickness
Class ctrl
Class cd
Class nc
Variables age ed
Input 040002_S04 nc 42.62 18
Input 040005_HG01 nc 45.26 15
Input 040008_S01 nc 26.92 16
Input 050015_S01 nc 46.65 12
..
..
..

with values for cd and ctrl as well.  I want to see if there are differences in
thickness between my control group and my cognitive deficit group after taking
into account for age and education.  This is my matrix file:
1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
for ctrl, cd, nc, ctrl age, cd age, nc age, ctrl ed, cd ed, nc ed

Will this matrix file work for my hypothesis?  It seems like if the last 6 are
zeros, then it will not be taking age and education into account?

And then also, since I have 90 subjects in all, will I need to correct for
multiple comparisons?

Thank you in advance,
Jeff Sadino