Sorry, I should clarify what I mean by tksurfer crashing: When I define 1000
different
colours, only half of the brain gets displayed. I.e. when I click to add
the annotation file, it refreshes the image from one side, everything
begins as expected, but when it gets to half way across the brain, it
seems to runs out of memory and just does not bother displaying the
parcellation for that half.

--

Alex Fornito
CJ Martin Post-Doctoral Fellow