Hi!

I am rather new to the Freesurfer Software, so I'll start with an easy
question. Currently I am involved in a SemanticWiki project called
ConnetomeWiki, which deals with Brain Regions and their connectivity.
This needs to setup a good ontology to start with and I am in the
process of merging some of the Neuroscience Information Framework,
Wikipedia, Foundational Model of Anatomy and some other vocabularies.

Since there is a big community behind Freesurfer, I also looked into
what is available here and I found the files:
 FreeSurferColorLUT.txt and surface_labels.txt.
Am I missing some important files related to this?

Now I thought that it would be nice to "align" my work with the
FreeSurfers vocabulary for the benefit of everybody. So could anybody
point me to the people that are involved in building the ontologies and
inform about the current state of research in this field?

Thanks to anybody helping me with this issues!

Stephan