Hi,
I did not receive a response to this yet. Does it mean it is not possible?

Thanks!!

Vina Goghari wrote:
Hi Doug,
Yes the FSL group analysis is in MN152 and then I want map that back to each individual's brain that were analyzed and parcellated using FreeSurfer, so I can extract thickness values from my fMRI regions of interest if that is possible.

Thanks!
Vina

Douglas N Greve wrote:
So you're group analysis is in MNI152, and you want to map that to fsaverage or back to each individual?

doug

Vina Goghari wrote:
Hello all,
I have group contrast fMRI activations analzyed by FSL Flame 1 that I want to extract individual thickness data for each subject from data processed by FreeSurfer? Is that possible and if so, how?

Thanks!
Vina