Hi Elina,

what version are you running? Presumably this doesn't get fixed correctly by the auto-topology-fixer? This defect is probably not visible in any one slice. There is a trail of voxels that connect the temporal lobe to the main body of the white matter. You'll need to erase some to remove the connection

cheers,
Bruce