Hi all,

I am a little bit confused about the qdec display. I have some simple questions
about two groups A and B:

1- In the question, does the average thickness differ between A and B? How this
average is calculated? By the difference between the A average and B average
(avgA-avgB) ? The negative values (normally in blue) mean that the thickness
(average of B) B is higher than A?

2- I want to analyze lh parahippocampal thickness. What is the difference
between insert the values manually in the qdec.table.dat file (like the
tutorial) or import ( in subjects - stats data import) the
lh_parahippocampal_thickness from aparc?

3- In the question, does the thickness--lh_parahippocampal_thickness
correlation differ between A and B? what for instance a positive value mean on
display? I only expected results in the parahippocampal area...

Thaks for the help,

Miguel.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com