Hi Jidan,

The surface in the native space is given by ?h.white.
?h.sphere and ?h.sphere.reg provide the "mapping" of those vertices of
to a spherical representation, and registered spherical representation,
respectively.  There are ways to get at the Jacobian of these
transformations if that is what you are interested in.

cheers,
Mike H.