From: Deepti Pachauri [mailto:deepti.pacha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wed 6/24/2009 1:02 AM
To: Kirk Gregory R.
Subject: Re: Help Deepti with some questions

Dear Greg

I have been looking at FreeSurfer data provided by you for 21
subjects(AD/Control). For P1_AD subject I found the # of vertices of sphere
file different from the length of thickness data for the same subject.

 # of vertices for P1.AD subject are 131364 and length of thickness data for
the same subject is 131215. However for rest 20 subjects # of vertices and
length of thickness data are same.

I am using MATLAB to read thickness.asc data and last column is thickness
(mm) at given x,y,z. For vertices and faces I am using the standard
freesurfer_read_surf.m form
http://eeg.sourceforge.net/doc_m2html/bioelectromagnetism/freesurfer_read_surf.html

I am just wondering how to fix this discrepancy of freesurfer output?

Also thickness data P10 is missing in asc folder. Sphere and pial files are
present in surf folder for P10 subject.

Thanks

--
Deepti Pachauri