Hi Nick,

  I was actually able to convert the label files into volumes using
mri_label2vol and then use the mri_segstats to get the total number of
pixels from each volume file.  But the mri_compute_seg_overlap didn't
work as easily.  I tried running the following but the results were all
zero, which I've included as well:
mri_compute_seg_overlap -olog text whole_amygdala_test.mgz
../../Round_2/HRDEV150/whole_amygdala_test2.mgz

logging overall Dice to text
Jaccard Coefficients:
correct ratio for label 2 = 0
correct ratio for label 41 = 0