Hi Miguel,

you are better off rerunning all your subjects with 4.5. It should keep all the manual interventions so it will just be machine time.

cheers,
Bruce

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Jose Soares wrote:

Hi all,
I am doing a study with FreeSurfer (80 subjetcs till now), and I have cases
reconstructed with the versions 4.2 and 4.3. I want to continue the study, and
install the 4.5 version. I saw that in this release the Destrieux Atlas was
updated. Could i compare the cases from the versions 4.2, 4.3 and 4.5? Is it
correct or I only should compare cases (volumes, thickness, ...) between the
same version?
Thanks for the help,
Miguel.