Dear freesurfers,

Foremost, I want to thank all the fellows freesurfeers that help us out in the
mailing list. This is an amazing support. I'm a beginner working with
FreeSurfer - your help is very appreciated. I've also searched in the e-mail
list archives, but did not find the answer to my question.

After troubleshooting my output and running recon-all - autorecon-2cp –s
<subjid>, some new labeling errors were created in tksurfer when opening the
file aparc.annot. So, I expanded the boundary of existing regions, fixing the
labels that were misplaced
(http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/tksurfer_labeledit). Posteriorly, I
exported this new annotation, re-opened the file, and the changes I made were
there still.

I’m analyzing volumes using the aparc2table volumes in the SPSS. So, after
editing the labels, I created an aparc2table, but my edits did not cause any
change in the parcellation volumes. I tried running –autorecon3, however  the
tksurfer surface generated did not keep the changes I made previously, erasing
the edits back to the previous boundaries.

How should I proceed to have the edits included on an aparc2table. Is it
possible? Do you have any other suggestion about how to proceed with that? Is
this editing used only for qdec analysis?

Thank you all for your help!

Best Regards,

Edilberto Amorim