Hello -

I am trying to compare normalized segmentation stats across groups.   We are
adding control points to the white matter in an attempt to push out the pial
surfaces when it appears grey matter has been clipped or cut short.    I am

tkmedit [SubjectID] brainmask.mgz lh.white -aux wm.mgz -aux-surface rh.white.

The CPs are being saved, and after running autorecon-all the CPs are referenced
in the recon-all.log file - however the pial surfaces are not redrawn around
the control points.

Should the white matter CPs force new pial surfaces?   Am I missing a step in
here?

I checked the archive for the last year without luck - so I apologize if this
is a repeat question.

Thanks much for your help -
Sherri