Hi Guang,

If you have the same subject and two timepoints, you might want to look at the longitudinal stream.

Martin

On Sep 23, 2009, at 17:52, Guang Zeng <freesurfer...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, there,

mri_surf2surf resamples one CorticalSurface onto another.

If I have two subjects from different time points (tp1 and tp2), I'd like to compare the FreeSurfer analyzed surface data. For example, could I use mri_surf2surf to resample the white matter surface of tp1 onto tp2, so I can overlay the white matter surface of tp2 to tp1 using tkmedit?

Thanks!

guang