Hello,

I'm trying to view and check the smoothing and inflation surfaces, the white
and pial surfaces for "bert" using tksurfer as I'm trying to get used to using
Freesurfer, but I'm a little confused to what I'm seeing. When I type in:
"tksurfer bert lh inflated" for example, I only see a very small section at the
very end of the image...is this correct? When I view the curv files, I do see a
green pattern overlaid on the inflated surface, however it's still so small.
When I view the pial and white surfaces, again, the section displayed is very
small, I don't know if this is correct or if this is what I am supposed to be
seeing? Also, when I type in: "tksurfer bert lh sphere", I see nothing at all.

If someone could shed some light on the matter I'd be extremely grateful.

Thank you