Dear Freesurfer team,

We are currently doing a cortical thickness studies between a group of
psychiatric patients (n=60) and controls (n=30). We tested several
smoothing levels (15mm, 20mm, 25mm)

When setting an uncorrected threshold (such as p<0.005), we obtained
several regions of decreased thickness, which are consistent with the
pathology.

However, when trying to correct for multiple comparisons using FDR
("Set Using FDR" button in qdec), the computed threshold is very high
(e.g. 4.3 for 20mm smoothing) and, obviously, no significant regions
are left.

Did we do anything wrong in the analysis ?

Thank you very much for your help,
Yulia