Hi Bruce,

A copy of the surfaces would be much appreciated. Just let me know
where I can download them from. Ideally if you
can tar the whole colin27 directory so I have the aseg and aparc info
as well that would be great. I think including this and/or the mni152
and average_305 surfaces would be great, though this might bloat the
size of the download.

Not sure if you had a chance to look at my files, but do you think the
problem I have is just a bad skullstrip, or is it an intensity issue
from the conversion?

thanks,
mishkin