Hello,

I have a series of datasets with skull stripping issues - namely left over
dura/vasculature in the occipital cortex, and some in frontal areas.(Attached
is a jpeg of the type of issue.  It's pervasive throughout the slices, across a
handful of subject data.)

I have rerun skull stripping changing the watershed value, however it's not
making the distinction between dura and gray matter. (recon-all -skullstrip
-wsthresh [tried 0..35] -clean-bm -no-wsgcaatlas -subjid [subject_id] - FS
version: freesurfer-Linux-centos4-stable-pub-v4.3.0)

I also attempted to edit 50% of the slices by erasing voxels to make a clear
boundary between the dura and cortex and then re-ran autorecon2 to see if it
would at least adjust the pial surfaces - however that did not work (pial
surfaces still crossed the one pixel boundary I made into the dura).

Can you recommend any other flags or things to try before I edit/erase the
excess by hand?

Thanks for your time -
Sherri