Hi  Nick (and Martin)

Could you please clarify if the edits come only from the base or if they are
copied from the cross-sectionals ?

It would be great if I only had to make edit in  the base .
We have 5 timepoints for each subject (each a year apart) and i want to use
the results from the longitudinal pipeline only.
If I did not need to edit the cross-sectional timepoints and if editing only
the base was okay this would be very helpful.

Martin, do you normally only make edits to base when using the longitudinal
pipeline ?
Thanks
Mehul