Hi Roser,

it's hard to judge accuracy from a single slice. The cc segmentation
adjusts for the angle of the head, which can make any single sagittal slice
look wrong as the cc is cutting through it at an angle. Try looking at the
segmentation in other views. Horizontal can be particularly helfpul. If you
are still convinced it is wrong you can either edit it manually in tkmedit,
or send the subject to us and we'll take a look.

cheers,
Bruce