Hello all,
   In trying to perform a group analysis on volumetric and DTI data
(with test4d.nii.gz file created by fslmerge), I encounter an error.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, can anyone tell me what
programs they prefer to use for DTI group analysis? It seems QDEC
isn't helpful if you need volumetric analyses.

bash-3.2$ mri_glmfit --y test4d.nii.gz --fsgd
/Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/glm/gender_age.fsgd dods --C
/Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/glm/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor.mtx
--glmdir lh.gender_age.glmdir
gdfReadHeader: reading /Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/glm/gender_age.fsgd
INFO: DeMeanFlag keyword not found, DeMeaning will NOT be done.
Continuous Variable Means (all subjects)
0 Age 64.2
Class Means of each Continuous Variable
1 gender_male 52.5000
2 gender_female 72.0000
INFO: gd2mtx_method is dods

$Id: mri_glmfit.c,v 1.138.2.3 2008/08/27 13:33:05 greve Exp $
cwd /Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/4964-59
cmdline mri_glmfit --y test4d.nii.gz --fsgd
/Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/glm/gender_age.fsgd dods --C
/Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/glm/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor.mtx
--glmdir lh.gender_age.glmdir
sysname  Darwin
hostname ryan-mcgarrys-mac-pro.local
machine  i386
user     ryanmcgarry
FixVertexAreaFlag = 1
UseMaskWithSmoothing     1
OneSampleGroupMean 0
y    /Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/4964-59/test4d.nii.gz
logyflag 0
usedti  0
FSGD /Applications/freesurfer2/subjects/glm/gender_age.fsgd
glmdir lh.gender_age.glmdir
DoFFx 0
Creating output directory lh.gender_age.glmdir
Matrix condition is 1765.88
Pruning voxels by frame.
Found 279419 voxels in mask
Saving mask to lh.gender_age.glmdir/mask.mgh
search space = 2.23535e+06
ERROR: dimension mismatch between y and X.
  y has 2 inputs, X has 5 rows.

I also ran bugr and the following output was produced:
FREESURFER_HOME: /Applications/freesurfer3

Build stamp: freesurfer-Darwin-leopard-i686-stable-pub-v4.5.0

Kernel info: Darwin 9.8.0 i386