Hello All,
I am running Mac OS 10.5.8. I can set all of my environment variables and
then when I enter the line for calling up a session, I get:
GLUT: Fatal Error in tkmedit.bin: could not open display: localhost:0.0

I try to set this to my IP address of the computer, and I still get:

GLUT: Fatal Error in tkmedit.bin: could not open display: (my ip):0.0

FS v. 4.0.1 is what we are running. The system did an overnight automatic
update, and I think this is what has now caused our display issues, since
they were not presenting yesterday (or the day prior).
Thanks,
Lindsay