Hi Ed,

What do you exactly mean? The right click and drag doesn't remove the
voxels and the middle click and drag doesn't add the voxels? I tried
it and it works for me.

I've copied the nightly build to
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/fsdev/krish/intel-mac/tkmedit.bin

  . Copy it to your $FREESURFER_HOME/bin/ directory.

-Krish