Doug-

Let me be the first to say thank you for saving me massive amounts of
simulation time. One bug though: the right hemisphere files say they
were created using the left hemisphere, and mri_surfcluster rejects
them. Would it be verboten to just alter the csd files, or do you have
versions that were created off of fsaverage's right hemisphere?

matacao:mult-comp-cor porterj$ head
fsaverage/rh/cortex/fwhm19/abs/th33/mc-z.csd
# simtype null-z
# anattype surface  fsaverage lh
# FixGroupSubjectArea 1
# merged      0
# contrast    NA
# seed        1271355821
# thresh      3.300000
# threshsign  0.000000
# searchspace 74490.928733
# nullfwhm    19.000000

Jim Porter, M.A.
Graduate Student
Clinical Science&  Psychopathology Research
University of Minnesota