was it the same subject? If not, check for large topological defects, which are usually the most time consuming part

On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Zhangyuanchao wrote:

Hi, expert,

I used freesurfer on a 32bit ubuntu operation system some days ago. For one subject, the
"recon-all -s $filename -all" command need 30 hours or less. I changed it to
64bit Centos operation system, however, the precessing time needed for one subject seems
longer than on 32bit system, It needs nearly 40 hours. I do not know what the matter is.

Thanks!