Hi Antony and Lena

they are mainly based on Duvernoy. We just published a paper describing
the borders of each parcellation :

Neuroimage. <javascript:AL_get(this, 'jour', 'Neuroimage.');> 2010 Jun
12. [Epub ahead of print]
Automatic parcellation of human cortical gyri and sulci using standard
anatomical nomenclature.
Destrieux C
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=%22Destrieux%20C%22%5BAuthor%5D>,
Fischl B