Hi Sebastian

I was able to manipulate the dialogue like this

%set gEditBrush(1,cloneSource) 1

%set gEditBrush(1,mode) 1

Try a combination of 0 or 1 for the last argument. And spaces ( or
lack of them ) are absolutely important. Don't leave any space in
gEditBrush(1,mode)

The first argument of gEditBrush denotes the brush. 0 means Brush 2
and 1 means Brush 3. Let us know if it works

-Krish