Hi Doug and freesurfers,

     My subjects have participated in two independent experiments within two
different sessions (e.g. experiment 1 in day 1 and experiment 2 in day 2).
Now I
want to see if the contrast between conditions of experiment 1 and 2 is
significant or not. For instance I want to compare condition_1 of experiment_1
with condition_2 of experiment_2. How should I do that? Actually I want to see
the contrast map and then apply ROI-based (fun2roi) analysis.

Thanks for your helpShahin Nasr

PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience
Martinos Imaging Center, MGH
Harvard Medical School