Hello Freesurfers,

     I am currently running ROI analyses (dACC) and want to plot the
timecourse of hemodynamic responses to a cognitive task (2
conditions) in a group of subjects. I have been using func2roi
commands such as

func2roi-sess -roidef lh_dACC -analysis RM_correct_error -anatlabel
lh.dACC -maskcontrast error_vs_correct -maskthresh 0.000000001 -masktail
pos -maskframe 5 -maskmap sig -sf
/autofs/space/ventzl_036/users/RespMon12C/subject_lists/caitlin_SZerrorcorrect.txt
-d /autofs/space/ventzl_036/users/RespMon12C/subjects

and then roisummary to generate charts from which I create a hemodynamic
curve through data manipulation.

    I was recently informed that there should be a way through which I
could automatically plot such a hemodynamic curve, and that this
method might not require a designated threshold as func2roi does (as
we want any activation in the ROI to be considered). Is there any way
to create a more automatic, streamlined hemodynamic response curve, or
are func2roi and roisummary the standard means of doing this?

Thanks,

Adam Nitenson, B.S.
Brain Genomics Lab
Massachusetts General Hospital