Hi Thomas, you may have found a bug in my scale factor calculation. Can
you compute the new scale factor as described below? BTW, these issues
are fixed in version 5.

cd bold/analysis
x = load('X');
tirf = x.flac0.ev(3).tirf;
Xirf = x.flac0.ev(3).Xirf;
scalefOld = sum(Xirf .* repmat(tirf,[1 size(Xirf,2)]));
TR = x.flac0.TR;
dt = tirf(2)-tirf(1);
scalefNew = sum(Xirf)*TR/dt;

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.