its not possible to do what you want in qdec.  but if you're good with
matlab data slinging, here is how it can be done:

goto the directory named 'Untitled' underneath your qdec dir in your
subjects dir.  it could be named something other than Untitled if you
changed the name in the qdec design tab.  look for the file 'y.mgh'.
this is the raw thickness data (if you did a thickness analysis) that
you are looking at in the plot.  using mri_info, you will see that it
consists of N number of frames where N is number of subjects, by 163342
vertices (the number of vertices in fsaverage).  the subjects are
ordered by what you see in the file y.fsgd.  now, you can load y.mgh in
matlab with load_mgh (found in freesurfer_home/matlab).  so now you have
the raw data in matlab, and here is where you will need to do some data
slinging to gather up which subject is in which group and then plot.
also you will need to index by the vertex number you found in qdec
(accounting for matlabs +1 indexing).

note that this data is the raw (thickness) data. the significance data
is found in the contrast directory underneath the Untitled dir, in the
file sig.mgh.

n.